Monday 29 April 2013

I've been MIA again but here's an update!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Yet again I've been MIA but I do have the excuse of not having internet at home to use! I haven't had alot of time for my nails recently because my final year at university is getting abit hectic and I have had my first big tattoo done BUT I have managed to fit in my first paid job and a couple of other manis! Here's just a quick roundup of the past month. If you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch :-) Firstly my first paid job! A friend was off to a wedding and wanted a modern french manicure. She'd seen the amazing ombre nails so that's what we did!




I've only had time to do this other mani, fairly simple but still pretty!   


Sorry for the short post! I promise, promise, promise I will write up a full one soon aswell as a post about my new Disney tattoo!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful design...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know follwo you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete