Tuesday 2 April 2013

Blue Nails For Autism Awareness Month!

Hello everyone, so as people may have guessed by now, the March challenge kinda failed for me. I will still try to finish it and turn it into the April challenge but we shall see.

For now we have another project! April 1st is the first day of Autism Awareness month and some of us lovelies in the nail community are doing a month of blue manis to help raise awareness!
My mind just doesn't do blue so rather than do every single mani blue I am instead going to have blue as my main colour :-)

http://www.autismspeaks.org/what-autism/world-autism-awareness-day

Here is my first one!

 
This started with a base of Sally Hansen - Without A Stitch, then one coat of a GOSH blue which I have had forever from a bargain bin in Superdrug so I don't know the name of! When it was all dry, I took a cotton pad with a tiny dap of remover and lightly brushed the surface until you could see the base colour.
 
I have no idea what I was going for with it but I kinda like it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment