Monday 31 December 2012

It's That Time Of Year Again Folks.

Here we are again folks, 2012 has only 6 1/2 hours left until 2013 takes over, so as always here's the mani I will be wearing to see the new year in! I started with a base of OPI - Nail Envy Matte which is by far my favourite base coat discovery of the year! My base colour is a cheeky little bargain I picked up from Poundland Sally Hansen - Without a Stitch, which is fast becoming one of my favourite plain/nude colours.
Also, you can't really see it, because I got abit carreid away, but there is also a subtle gradient using Barry M - Gold Foil.
Using acryclic paint, I painted the clock face and a base colour for the 2013 aswell as a few starry things. Barry M - Mushroom is the colour for the 'wood part' of the clock and GOSH - Holographic for the numbers. All the outlines are done with black acryclic paint and finally it's topped off with Rimmel - Rock Your Colour Glitter top-coat and a second coat of NYC Topcoat.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. It would've been cool if I had layed off the glitter abit and made the gold gradient more prominent because it was really preetty but it still turned out lovely! and who can resist abit of glitter for NY!
So there we have it, my final mani of 2012. I hope you like it and don't forget to come back for my first mani of 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment